Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My new pets!!

This is a picture of one of my pets. I actually have two of these. This one is Spike and he is the smaller of the two. Harry is the other one and he has gotten really big. A good eater. I took this picture because Spike was posing so good and I couldn't resist. My boss is the Utah Scorpion King and knows eveyrthing about scorpions and is the person that got me into scorpions. Does anyone want one. I can get one for you. It just takes a trip to Southern Utah and a black light. So put in your order.

6 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

I think I'll pass on that one. Where do you keep him. Just curious for when we come to tend the kids.

Chad said...

Just in my bedroom next to my bed. They try to get out but they can't so no need to worry.

Chad said...

Just kidding!!!

mandy said...

Thanks, but no thanks.

The Hurd Herd said...

That is cool for you! For you, not me!

Ryan + Angie said...

HMMM...Gross! I don't even want a dog, let alone a scorpion!