Friday, November 6, 2009

Family Pics

Fall School Pictures




We decided last month to have our family pictures taken. I was thinking it was about time again and the girls' school was having a PTA fundraiser to get a free 10x13 through a photographer in town - who could pass this deal up?! Well, some people could (including maybe Chad) but I couldn't and they turned out alright - yeah!








I love the faces in this one - Kenz is her happy little self, Cort is the princess, and Hayden is thinking what trouble he can cause next. LOVE IT!!

5 comments:

mandy said...

I really love all of them. Such a cute family.

Max and Deanna said...

What great family pictures. I love Hayden's face in that last one--all boy.

The Hurd Herd said...

They turned out so cute!! What a cute family!

Ryan + Angie said...

Those are great pictures. What a deal! You are right...that last one really captures it all. So fun!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I love the pictures. Your family is sure growing.