Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My 2 Day Fishing Trip To The Yuba House

I went on a two day fishing trip this week to Yuba State Park. My boss' family has a cabin and some land below the dam of Yuba reservoir. The river that is below the dam has a spot they call the "Honey Hole" because the fishing is so good. I went with some of the people I work with. We caught a lot of fish, mainly perch. We ate a lot of perch also. I had a good time and I am thankful that Rachel lets me do things like this. It is always nice to just have a "Guy's Trip."

Besides fishing we also did a little coyote hunting. That was pretty fun, however we didn't see any coyotes so it was good thing we did good fishing. The picture is some of what we caught the second day. There is 17 fish there. Pretty cool isn't. Good eating also.

3 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

That's great Rachel lets you do something you love. Any tips for cooking fish? I have a ton of frozen that Ryan caught over the 4th of July in Oregon and I don't know what to do with it.

Max and Deanna said...

Great fishing trip and a great wife--what else could a guy want. Way to go Chad. Glad you had fun.

Mary Anne said...

The only problem I see with this trip - the FISH (not my favorite)! I use to hate our family trips to Yellowstone and all we would eat is fish.