Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures of the Kids

We recently took the kids to get there pictures taken. At first Hayden was being shy and didn't want to get his picture taken. But with a little persuasion and a duck that played "Mary had a little lamb" we actually got some good pictures of him. And like always that girls loved getting them taken and had no problem posing for the camera. Here are the ones that we chose to get copies of. They turned out really good.
I don't like to brag or anything but I think that I have the cutest kids in the whole wide world. What do you all think? Leave a comment if you agree or don't agree. Thanks

6 comments:

mandy said...

I will give you "some of" the cutest kids in the world. I love those pictures.

Max and Deanna said...

I agree the are very cute along with 11 others I know!!

The Hurd Herd said...

Oh! They are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving!

Travis and Melissa said...

It seems like it has been forever since we have seen you guys. Those pictures are SO CUTE!!

Ryan + Angie said...

The pictures are great. Where did you get them done? I need to get my kids in again but I keep putting it off.

Max and Deanna said...

loI agree that they are cute and I think you are 3/14 right