Monday, January 7, 2008

A Family That Rocks Togethers Stays Together

One of the gifts that we got for Christmas was a game called Rock Band. It is a game for the Xbox 360 where you play guitar, drums and sing all together. It is a great game and we are really enjoying it. We played it until 4 am on New Years Eve/Day.


Well the other day I was rocking out playing the guitar and Hayden grabbed Courtney's guitar that she got for Christmas and started to play along with me. He was using the facial expressions and swaying back and forth like is daddy was. He is my little shadow sometimes. I have to admit it was pretty cool. Maybe he will make his dad some money someday as a Rock Musician. I guess we will see.



4 comments:

mandy said...

A mini Chad. Scary.

gwade said...

Chad that is so cute. You'll have to be sure that you don't do anything you wouldn't want him to do. He is definatedly his daddy's boy!!! Love MOM

Aceavian said...

rock on!!!

Lici said...

Hey, I remeber you pulling out that ole' guitar when we were on expidition. I guess you liked expidition so much you decided to stick around in the beautiful outdoors. Good choice on that one. We saw your blog listed on Mandy's so I thought I had to check yours out.

Tyson Ferney