Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Chad

Well it was my birthday a few days ago. I am an old man of 34 yrs. Hard to believe that I am getting that old. Well it was a good day. I got some good presents. Rachel gave me a router so that I can do some projects that I said could only be done if I had a router. I forgot to mention to her that I also need a table saw, a finish nail gun, a compressor and a sander to get them done. That will have to be for my next birthday. I also got Guitar Hero and money to get an ice ager to use when I go ice fishing. So I got some good stuff.

We went out to eat at one of my favorite restaurant and then went and got an ice cream cake at Cold Stone Creamery. The cake was really good. It was chocolate and peanut butter. Two of my favorite things.
Here is a picture of my Cake with the candles in the shape of a 34. Can you see it? We didn't have 34 candles. Hayden really liked the cake and got it all over his face.

Well another birthday has come and gone and things are going good in my life and I can't complain (even though it wouldn't help). Hopefully this year will be as good as the last one.

3 comments:

mandy said...

Happy Birthday Old Man. I'm impressed you still have the lung capacity to blow out all those candles. Very cute!

Travis and Melissa said...

Did you get my present. Sorry it is the same thing I got you last year. You are just so hard to shop for.

gwade said...

It took me a while to read you blog. I didn't know you have updated it. Travis told me. Sounds like you had a great birthday. You are a neat family that loves you.
MOM