Saturday, January 5, 2008

What am I going to say??????


Not sure if I am going to be able to have enough to say to have a blog but oh well.

Here is a picture of my kids in the snow. We have been getting a lot of snow lately which is a little different. I like the snow but I like it more when it snows just in the mountains.

We just got a new puppy and we are trying to change our lives to accommodate a puppy. It has been having a hard time adjusting to living in the house and barks and wines all night long. Makes me tired not getting any sleep. Oh well it is like having a baby in the house again. But it is a really cute puppy and the kids love him. His name is Dauber and he is a black Lab and Border Collie mix. Here is a picture.

Well not bad for my first attempt at a blog entry. I hope that you liked it and check back again for the next entry, whenever that maybe.

Thanks

3 comments:

mandy said...

Hooray! I knew that I would inspire you...just teasing but I am so excited to be able to see your cute family on your blog. Now, to get everyone else to start one too!

gwade said...

Yeah for Chad!!! I was so excited to come home from my aunts funeral and see another family bloggin!!! Keep up the good work. Cute puppy.
MOM

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Wow Chad i love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing with me Aunt Susan