Friday, February 27, 2009

Why do we buy the kids toys?!

The first part of this month my dryer went out so Chad took me to get a new front load washer and dryer. Yeah me! This was way exciting to me. I know, pathetic to be excited about a washer and dryer but I was.



This, however, was very exciting to the kids because of the very large and cool boxes they came in. They came up with so many things to do with these boxes that I seriously wonder why Chad and I have spent any money on toys for them. This is what they came up with....


Bowling, parking lot for Hayden's cars, swords for good guy vs. bad guy, and houses for the pet shops

6 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

Well good for you Rachel. I agree they can do a lot with the simple things of life. I am really learning that here.
Dad

Max and Deanna said...

Those machines look like they are top of the line. I would love to have a dryer. Our towels are getting pretty "hard"

mandy said...

I want to hear how you like them. That's what I want once mine finally give up the ghost.

Ryan + Angie said...

Those are some pretty creative ideas those kids came up with. Also, very fancy looking machines. Now I want some too.

The Hurd Herd said...

Those look so nice! Kids are so creative!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Boxes are always the best toys ever