Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Sunday!!

I came across this video on the church website and wanted to share it with you guys. I remembered the talk but the pictures that go along with it give it a whole new meaning . I guess I am a visual person because it hit me even harder than just the talk did and I realize that I get too caught up in the fun part of Easter and forget the real reason we celebrate it sometimes. It made me realize how truly blessed we all are - anyway I hope you enjoy it!



We wish everyone a very Happy Easter Sunday!!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Great minds think alike! I posted this same thing on my blog this morning. It makes me tear up every time.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I just read this one on Mandy's blog. Thank you for sharing it also. The pictures really helped the talk a lot.

Max and Deanna said...

We used that for part of our church today, since the branch listen to conference in Russian. Way to spread a neat message!!

Ryan + Angie said...

This video has become very popular. Apparently it has gone viral. It's a beautiful message.