Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cabella's with cousins - what can be better!

Last week we found out that Mandy, Adam and the kids were coming to Salt Lake for the weekend and we thought it would be a great idea to meet up with them for dinner one night. So the plans were made and we meet them at Cabella's on Friday night. I don't think the kids could have been more excited to see each other and they had so much fun doing all that Cabella's has to offer. Like ....

Feeding the fish
Looking at the animals

Running from place to place
Kate and Hayden spent most of the time doing this everywhere.
You make think I am joking but I am not. We had to stop and
look for them several times.
Looking at books and rearranging magnets
so they could be families again

Notice how cute Kate is posing and how Hayden is always being a
goof ball - I definitely do not have my kids trained well.



and the best of all the "Mule Deer Dance".

We definitely had fun, especially the kids! I don't think I could enjoy that place as much if it weren't for the kids. Thanks for meeting us in the middle!

3 comments:

mandy said...

You took much cuter pictures than I did! I especially love the videos--what goof balls. I do wish we lived closer, those kids could cause all kinds of chaos together.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

What a fun gathering. I bet your mom and dad would have loved to be there. So nice you can share pictures with them.

Ryan + Angie said...

I'm so sad I missed it. It looks like you had a great time together.